Thursday, February 3, 2011

currently!


I think this is a super-fun idea...what I'm feeling at this moment. A good way to start off my new-ish blog. Feel free to cut/paste for your own enjoyment!

eating/drinking: Soup ALL the time- because I am freezing- and wine, per usual.





listening to: Garth Brooks, the live album, because I saw him in Nashville over Christmas and it was so much fun. I am also newly obsessed with the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack, which is super random and weird (don't judge me), but it is really nice to run to. Sort of makes you feel like you are on a mission! Warren got me into this movie and I love the music.

lamenting: The fact that I cannot possibly love/support/entertain my 90 seventh graders all the time. I feel a lot of guilt, which makes me afraid of motherhood!

pondering:  How many days until Spring Break...and then summer...and several precious babies! Nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends!
wearing: A black coat, black pants, and lime green shoes!

anticipating: Weddings, babies, and a certain girls' trip!!!

reading: With my students...Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None...on my own... John Adams! It is wonderful! On deck is Mansfield Park by Jane Austen!



baking: A Caramel Italian Cream cake for my mother-in-law's birthday! Never tried, but it's her favorite.


loving: Our puppy George...he is precious. I have always tolerated liked dogs, but I LOOOVE George. We are obsessed. Oh, and Pretzel M&Ms. So good.


buying:Nothing until it is warm outside! I am OVER winter, and I live in Mississippi. Kudos to anyone above the Mason-Dixon line. I applaud you!

Happy Thursday!!! 

1 comment:

  1. A. you did it! nice blogging or is it yogging?
    B. you are too cute with your currently post
    C. i love you!

    ReplyDelete